Welcome to my page~


P.S: Stardoll sometimes changes the rewards ,
so I'm only sharing the ones i got,
so if you got some thing different please tell me and I'll add it.
thank you for visiting my page~

dress up games

♥ also please join my club if you can,
i need to reach 1000 members to get the achievement
i would really appreciate it




Friday, June 17, 2011

i need your help girls :(

hi girls ,, 
i really need your help,
i looked for this sweater for few years on stardoll and never find it, and when i did the girl promised to sell it to me before she leave stardoll,but she left already and of course the new owner of her account wont believe me if i tell her that
any way, so can you please girls send to stardoll asking them to bring this sweater back in the archive shop
it was in the fudge shop
please send them a message asking them this as much as you can

and if any one of you have it and don't want it please sell it to me i would really appreciate it ♥


i really prefer if stardoll add it back to the archive shop, so please send them a message asking them this as many times as u can ^^
i don't wanna pay that much for it, it's crazy, so please send to stardoll better than looking in the bazaar unless u already have it and don't want it, or leaving stardoll, or u found it in the bazaar for not more than 6SD oki
i hope this clear ^^

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I found that sweater in Starbazar Fashion. It cost very much around 450 stardollars. I can't buy it. I'm not superstar. I have not allow to be it :( If I was superstar, then I would have bought it and sold it to you. I hope not that other people buy it. You have to refresh many times to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try to send a message to SD. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did take a look at the starbaazar but i didn't found it sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have send a message to Stardoll yesterday. I got a answer. This is what they said:

    Hi Magiza,
    Thank you for your suggestion. We really appreciate it!

    We love getting recommendations from our members. It’s the main way that we develop new stuff for the site; figure out what’s not working -- or what’s just no fun.

    Please keep your suggestions and ideas coming. We forward them to our designers and technicians to check the options on our site.

    Kind regards,
    The Stardoll Staff

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Magiza thank you dear, yes they said that to me too, but may be they bring it back if a lot of ppl asked them, so please keep sending as much as u can
    thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem :) I'm gonna keep sending message to them with my other accounts ;D

    ReplyDelete

please leave comment ,i would appreciate it ^^