Welcome to my page~


P.S: Stardoll sometimes changes the rewards ,
so I'm only sharing the ones i got,
so if you got some thing different please tell me and I'll add it.
thank you for visiting my page~

dress up games

♥ also please join my club if you can,
i need to reach 1000 members to get the achievement
i would really appreciate it




Saturday, October 24, 2009

about the 1$ a day



i'm very sad to say that is the 1$ a day is over ,
i didn't get my 1$ yesterday or today
i'm sure a lot of ppl noticed
it's making me sad,,
coz the only way none SS will get gold is only the Christmas gift once a year U_U
we still have the 5$ a day from the play and earn but we can't save them ,
we have to spend them
any way i hope they come up with another
campaign after this

oh and i saw the starpoints gifts
they r not that great U_U
i really don't see a point of the starpoints stuff they add
they r no longer free stuff and not even that special !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave comment ,i would appreciate it ^^